Sunday, February 22, 2009

the sudden and the living

so today, a weird thing happened..

my family + zeke headed over to Springvale for some Asian lunch (god knows why my dad wanted to head over there) and after that, do some grocery shopping (ahhh, so thats why..)

and we saw this big sign "live lobsters 41.99 per KG"

i swear my eyes lit up.

anyway, bottom line is that my mother bought the 2.5kg sucker and we brought him home only to later have him chopped up into little (very messy) slices and eaten RAW.

the poor little thing was still wriggling around even without its head.

and we were morbid (and quite freaked out) to have him/her/it(?) watch us eat him/her/it.

*there aren't any pictures, and i apologize, i still need to buy myself a nice, sleek little baby- i cant decide on one!

anyway, today was also the day that we made the really rash decision to follow my parents + richie&sha (the we being zeke and i, damn, i realize most of the time now i blog using 'us' and 'we' and not 'me' or 'i' anymore) to Sydney from Wednesday till Saturday.

now, seeing that the last time i headed over to Sydney, i was around 11 years old and its pretty darn fuzzy.

if you've headed to Sydney lately, give me a holler and let me know of things to do!!!!

ps. dont ask me why we ate the lobster sashimi today when we would be getting even better raw stuff up there :D

♥ Lynn