Thursday, January 29, 2009

facebook tag. thats a first.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. i always thought that i would end up dating someone good looking but pretty much a bloody blundering idiot even though i wanted a nice decent boy.

2. i started drinking at the age of 12. my uncle was keen on training me to have a high alcohol tolerance. (i did. and i dont anymore)

3. when i was in PLC, i ballooned to a size 14-16. conveniently hidden under the uniform.

4. before that, i was anorexic.

5. after ballooning, i was bulimic.

6. when i was younger, i went to some chinese temple where they made me drink some kind of tea which contained burnt contents of a piece of paper that had words on it.

7. after that, everynight for the next year, i would try to kill myself by jumping out the window of my parents bedroom. they always managed to stop me.

8. apparently i became more vicious after they showed me bibles- i would kick them, bite them and scratch them.

9. i can not stand the taste of beer.

10. i pierced my navel at 16 in hopes of it being an incentive to grow thinner.

11. i once got my hair braided in bali and had 64 strands..

..my sister had 32.

12. i never dared to dye my hair a really light colour because i'm scared of the regrowth.

13. alot of people think i like to party, but i actually really like to just be at home - to cuddle up on the bed and watch a movie.

14. my favorite animals are dolphins. i've swam with them twice in my life and will continue to every opportunity i get.

15. i was trained for a year at a singing academy and i really love to sing.

16. i havent been able to breathe from my nose (unless i force myself) since i was 12.

17. my right arm is shorter than my left because i broke it and shattered the end of my olecranon.

18. i didnt really want to have my nose ring (hole?) close. i miss it. sometimes.

19. i like to keep my receipts. whenever i go somewhere, i would get a receipt... that i will throw out when i am at home... eventually.

20. i cant throw anything out! i keep wrapping papers and ribbons that date back at least 4-5 years.

21. i was a child model. i had a portfolio and all that stuff. i even got free branded clothes!

22. i was scouted in KL while i was shopping and asked to join a modeling company or something.

23. i will never ever again get into that field.

24. i dieted so much when i was younger that i cannot tell when i am hungry anymore. i know when i am hungry when i get headaches, or when my stomach growls. if they dont, i wont eat because i wouldnt realize i am hungry.

25. i am completely and utterly in love with zik zak :p

♥ Lynn