Sunday, October 5, 2008

the list

so as i was saying before i got distracted by isaac..

  • i cannot tahan when people agree on something and then at the last minute bail.
  • i cannot tahan that girls take so long in toilets. yes, i'm one of those 'fasties'.
  • i cannot tahan when skinny girls say they're fat.
  • i cannot tahan when my mother barges into my room when i'm sleeping and scares the bejesus out of me.
  • i cannot tahan hypocritical assholes.
  • i MOST DEFINITELY CANNOT TAHAN HER.
  • i cannot tahan when PeOpLe WrItE lIkE tHiS.
  • i cannot tahan when my uni notes are not in order. omigod i sound like an anal bitch.
  • i cannot tahan STARWARS.
  • i cannot tahan when people take ages to reply (if there is supposed to be a reply)
  • i cannot tahan when i see my girlfriend's boyfriends mistreat them. (omigod i sound so kepo)
  • i MOST DEFINITELY cannot tahan when people prod me awake.
  • I CANNOT TAHAN ASSHOLE HOUSEMATES.
which leads me into the whole story of isaac's asshole (thank god, now ex-) housemate.

.he DIDNT DO THE DISHES AND LEFT THEM OUT FOR DAYS. we're talking about even over a week. HOW FREAKING GROSS IS THAT? oh yes, DISHES WITH FOOD IN THEM.

.he is a fat, burping, snoring arse who sits around the house and yells at the tv sexual profanities when a sexy girl is on.

.he's loud in the bathroom, and when i mean loud, i mean hearing "OH YEAH BABY!" in the bathroom. (obviously doing the *shudder* thing that should be normal but because he's such a pig is just utterly repulsive).

.HE WALKED AROUND NAKED.. and i unfortunately saw. its so utterly REPULSIVE that the THOUGHT of it makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

.he asks for massages from Cara (other female housemate) otherwise he wont do chores.

.he cant aim in the toilet. at. all.

i know i sound harsh but HE IS AN UTTER ARSE!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]