Saturday, October 4, 2008

weird side note

i like wearing fake eye lashes on occasion but i dont understand people who have the patience to wear it every day.

come to think of it. i dont have the patience to dress up every bloody day of the week.

i went on a 'date' with bryan the other day and he asked me why i hid my body under layers of clothings and 'blah' clothes and stuff and i shall just state that although i think i am blubbery (usually in a good way, but sometimes in not so good ways..) and i like to not worry if i look fat.

no, but seriously, i like to know that people like me because i'm a dork and messy haired and am basically a bit of a slob.

and then when i do dress up, people get a little bit of a shock. and there have been people who cant even recognize me when i dress up.

so there you go.

get off my back and dont tell me to dress up because i'll just leave dirty laundry on you.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]