Saturday, April 19, 2008

you have me suicidal when you say..

today was spent out in the city because there was the street party going on.

chibai!

they are so bloody misleading..! it said it was from 12-4 but it was divided into 4 shows and it annoyed me to death!

overenthusiastic MCs
the 'origami' bikers





...which obviously bored me because i started to..

camwhore myself to death

this cycling bit was fun because they 'scaled' the blocks




so the show consisted of skateboarding, cycling tricks, breakdancing and pakour.

and yes, i have videos but they're like wrong angled so after zik fixes them, i'll put it up =)

anyway, laters zik and i had lunch at this jap restaurant at QV which was like sex and a half.

roooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr fish :p
unagi with weird veggies
yummy yummy takoyaki~
after a delicious lunch, zik and i headed off from QV for some shopping but not before i found 'my' car..
some random paintings around QV
while we were shopping.. zik got a little more excited than i was..

pink headband on my very apparently straight boyfriend
after some basement unproductive "retail theraphy" we headed to minatour and then to this quaint little shop which i cant remember where we found victor's birthday present and these

go forth and buy a karma sutra book

later on zik stepped up and came over for dinner.

you guys might be thinking that its no big deal, he's been over before for dinner.. bla bla bla but this time my dad was there

and its a known fact that my dad doesnt like any guy in my life. at.all.

good thing tonight, my dad was pretty decent to zik and stuff.

the family watched game plan and i even got teary eyed before zik left..

sigh..

bring on the biochemistry work.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]