Saturday, April 12, 2008

obsidian butterfly

lets just say that i've never seen zik look so like this..

ever since when is my boyfriend so cute-y and innocent?! :p

how la if he's like that?! EVERYONE surely say that i'm a pedophille!!!

i guess i'm just a little.. wow-ed because.. he really does look like shan!

i'd put pictures of her up but she might not like it (shy la shy laaa) so.. beg on the chatterbox and we'll see if she hears your plea.

anyway, lets start from the very beginning.

the day started out with uni

so what else is new

i hate my fridays because i have my classes.. 4 hours in a row where the only break i get is running from one end of uni to the other.

classes from 11-3.15 isnt something to be tampered with.

and before you do a smug "change your timetable (lahh~)!!!"

i cant because for those classes (microbiology and immunology lecture, biochemistry lecture, techniques in protein and gene technology tute, microbiology and immunology revision lecture) , my friend, are the only times that the classes are on.

the timings are odd as fuck because its too late for breakfast and too early for lunch and by the time you're done.. its too late for lunch.

which sort of leads into my other part of my despair-ish friday..

after my immunology revision lecture, i have one hour to rest before i have to head off for work.

yes, i think 3-4 is too early for dinner.

sigh, my friends, there is no way to beat time, university and work on fridays.

but as luck will have it, immunology revision lecture did not run today so zik and i had time to muck around.

an hour well spent on watching prison break, an hour devouring KFC and messing around melbourne central,

the modern day, no makeup wearing, snow white monstrosityand yes, i was trying to pout and look cute when zik snapped the picture.

and then the travelling to work at satsuki and the bumming at the park with my boyfriend who was an angel and three quarters to 'send me to work'.

yes, the boyfriend who scares me to death because he climbs not so little kiddie playgrounds
one day isaac han, your kids will climb those things and give us both big fat heart attacks!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]