Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i cant stand it when..

it annoys me when i need to do work but just dont seem to be able to do anything productive (unless you count folding all the clothes i've let pile up in a corner of my room).

seriously. my brain capacity has decreased a hundred fold.

this afternoon, there was this crossword thing which clue said heavenly body for 4 places and i said NICE because for some reason, i thought in a very 'man' way and you know how they leer and women's body and comment and..

shuttup.

i know i know.

dumb.

anyway, classes today and coz i've been kinda sick for the past few days i fell asleep on zik during our biochemistry class and.. goddamnit i had zipper imprints on my cheek!

the shame! the shame!!!

anyway, after all our classes, zik and i headed over to this place to get our hair cut. i think zik looks so much like an anime character now (especially so because we did his hair red yesterday)

i would put pictures up but for some reason, the phone didnt save any of the pictures i took today :(

i had really cute pictures of puppies from the pet store too! :(

anyway, we both left the hairdressers pleased and zeke commented that i kept running my hands through my hair. its so much lighter!

it must be a third time lucky thing or sumthing because after disaster dye (disaster 1) with the bleached streaks last year and disaster 2 with the perming in singapore, i was about to give up on hairdressers.

my hair is so damaged that i want to cry buckets and be unreasonable but today's hairdresser was a doll.

she helped me subtly rid my head of the streaks.

after that, zik and i hung out at melbourne central for a little bit. <3>


the other one.. you'll just have to wait. or maybe not because its not as designed as the one on top :)

meh. it amuses me when people photoshop nipples away from lingerie adverts

so unnatural!

its like i'm staring at some alien.

eek!

go forth and photoshop nipples on titless models!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]