Monday, July 14, 2008

bimbotic lifestyles

living with long nails are not easy.

i guess i now understand why people with long nails are often perceived as a little bimbotic and useless.

with utterly long nails, i find writing a little hard.

typing, a little harder (if just feels like my nails are being pushed away from the nail bed every time i press the little keys)

holding and moving heavy objects?

lets just say, we're gonna have to treat their majesty, the nails with TLC and gentleness because God forbid, if one of them breaks and .. oh the horror!!
and the list of 'things that should be easy but i am now rendered useless' goes on!

anyway, leaving for the gold coast tomorrow armed with my new hand phone - the nokia 5310 XpressMusic phone which i shall bling when i get back.


yes pople, i bought myself a phone (finally) after using isaac's phone for ages and ages.
come on people. its so slim unlike its fat owner
ahhh.. cuteness~

i shall try to bling it when i get back and make it look all cute and sparkly and very much unlike me :)

ps. miss me while i'm away :p

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]