Wednesday, July 30, 2008

hit me

whoa.

for the first time in my entire life, i have a day off from school/uni/work.

and it was a morning to remember. that is, if you can even remember anything when you're asleep and not dreaming and i'mgoingwayofftrack.

but the point is, i spent the morning sleeping in to make up for yesterday's 8am lecture.

freaking eight in the morning is BLASPHEMOUS

blasphemous but whatever. i'm no longer enrolled in that subject.

its annoying that the university doesnt let me know that i cant do that subject (after last semester's stuff up) until after i've gone for two of its lectures.

fccckkkkkkkkkk!

so now the double major shall be pathology + psychology.

ahh. pray for me that i dont go completely and utterly psychotic.

anyway, i was actually planning on doing a lazy day at home but now that i've had to change microbes:infection and responses for cognitive psychology, i've gotta head out for a dman 4pm lecture.

two friggin hours of sitting down and listening to some old drone croak about rubbish and a half.

meh.

oh yes, please hit me with a hammer on my head.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]