Tuesday, February 5, 2008

dont over do it

sigh, back in melbourne and once again.. its dreary and cold and lonely.

i miss staying at zik's because i get pampered to death

the flight was tolerable..

i got all the seats on my side of the aisle after changing planes at Darwin so the flight wasnt too bad then but the flight from singapore on to darwin was a fuckwit.

i got two chinese speaking crazy bitches who couldnt shut up even if their lips were stapled together to sit next to me and they yakked so much i was ready to cut off my ear.

when i arrived.. i called mum and.. she hadnt even left the house so i was stuck in melbourne's rain and wind for an hour an a half until i met gurukid and random phd boy until their rides all came and then i was alone again.

being home brings a certain comfort and alot of pain.

pangs.

i miss you so much..

this year, chinese new year isnt going to be very picture-y neither is it gonna be very happy..

i'll try but i apologize in advance anyway..










i'm this close to screaming my head off, crying my eyes out and drinking myself to sleep.

pfft. is it any wonder why i'm the problem child in the family?







apparently i lost weight..

.. but i think i look like i have developed a stomach.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]