Friday, February 8, 2008

kawaii~


dyed my hair brown to get rid of the horrifying bleach streaks that i did last year. pfft. i really need to stop dying my hair on whim.

i've been having sleep retardedness.

i blame it on trying to sleep alone and having a bunny sleep by my feet and waking me by licking my toes and, as evil as this sounds, when he leans on my calves and over heat it. *insert awwwwww here*

i'm singing christian songs and i have no idea why..

i've decided that i will take more care and put in more effort in dressing up this year and this time, i'm going to stick to it!

that means, make up, no nude nails and hair done to look okay.

i shall not let my hair-tardedness get the best of me!

and i'm gonna go beg roycelicious for some make up advice because, to be honest, he's the only one i know that can put make up flawlessly and make it look so cunningly barely there.

i shall detox and lose weight the healthy way ;hopefully exercise free and healthy eating and without puking my guts out into the glory bowl.

meh. and now, dinner beckons..

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]