Sunday, March 9, 2008

burn my pink lingerie

so this year i begin my second year at melbourne university and its anything but light and fluffy.


the second step towards obtaining my now-sounding-really-unappealing double major.

(now when i think about it, whats is that awesome about immunology and pathology anyway!?)

but then again, i think i'm just a lazy arse that just needs to get smacked to work.

and melbourne uni work this year is giving me just that.

just harder smacks that i would have expected.

jesus.

let me tell you, second year is not looking easy.

at all.

trying to do a double major in the year it takes to do one, is no laughing matter and is in fact, scaring my sexy tush off even if, we are only in our (to be starting) second week.

all that bitching aside,

i'm glad to be back in classes with zik.

but of course, me drawing hearts on his hand and him on mine isnt the only things we do in class.
and no, we havent slept in class.. yet.

but whatever,
friday was disorientation at seven and it was fun fun fun.

i didnt take a picture of my outfit but fly did and as soon as she posts the pictures up, i'll share my slutty schoolgirl pictures with you :)

isaac when i was dyeing his hair red
slept like a pig and had zik's house warming on saturday and mumba later on at night and depending on how busy i am gonna be this week, i might update you guys so..

pray i'm not busy!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]