Saturday, March 29, 2008

throne of glory

friday :

was spent over at zik's studying and procrastinating before heading off to work at satsuki.

after work STOOOOOPPPP i got sick and i swear i felt like puking all over the train and trams.

fuck.

so instead of going home, i headed over to my second home. props to stephen who followed me on the tram all the way to the melbourne uni tram stop where zik was waiting for me.

and big brownie points to zik for bringing me water, half carrying and dragging me back, and rubbing my back while i had my head in the toilet bowl.

even bigger brownie points for cooking for me after that.

see, if i had pushed myself to go back to Mont Albert, if i had even made it there without throwing my guts out onto the already yucky floor on the trains, i wouldnt have been pampered anyway.

pfft.

and then after that i just basically passed out on the bed snoring isaac's ears off.


:)

saturday :

will just have to wait because i'm yawning my jebus off.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]