Wednesday, March 12, 2008

cant wait to see you again.

adorable female bunny that i wish were buffy's mate

(i think if we get her, i'd want to call her asia =) )
thank you baby for winning this for me at mumba..and i'm sorry, but i cant be yours..

i already am.

***

I need you boo,
I gotta see you boo
And there're hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own

When..you talk to me
I swear..the whole world stops

And I'm so glad that you are mine
You are one of a kind and..

You mean to me
What I mean to you and..
Together baby,
There is nothing we won't do
'cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,

you're my all.
And..

I'm into you,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of their life who feel..
Wat I feel when I'm

With you

***

you're the best part of my dream baby.

**

as you were sending me back, you mentioned a 'what if'.

you know when you asked me what i would do if a car swerved and hit you while we were holding hands walking on the sidewalk..

and my eyes started to fill with tears.

even the thought of losing you hurt too much.

i love you..

i still think that to love someone this much should be illegal..

yeap,

i'm whipped. i've been girly-fied (i wore NOTHING black today). i reach my highest, and lowest points with him. and i know we're still young and this relationship is still infant like, but..

i know..

..i just know.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]