Monday, March 17, 2008

recently my hair has been fried.

after all the hair dying, hair curling, hair straightening..

fried.


so today i got my butt out to do some hair product shopping and so.. where better to go than to hairhouse warehouse.

i spoke to a couple of the attendants (all trained stylists) and they were dissing my elseve!!

the shampoo i used
and they recommended that i get this instead
that wasnt good enough because after the hair explosion incident, i've been straightening my hairquite a little bit.

so i got that little extra.

RPR - thermal defence spray.
and all that rubbish set me $50 back.

fuck.

because i went on a shopping spree as well and got this cute little skirt from supre.

front
back
and i also got this dress from valley girl that isaac thought was a top.

i want need to do more shopping XD

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]