Wednesday, March 26, 2008

pay to have breakfast in bed

so, i had a little dinner thing going on at the house, well, more like my mom had.

we had richie, sha, mr choo, michelle +2 randoms, zeke, shan and buffy over for makan.

and it was okay,

but the highlight happened after when my mom came to me looking at me exasperatedly and literally screeching "that boy that michelle brought over.. you know who he is? you know how she met him?! thought the internet! haiyohhhhh! doesnt she know how dangerous it is to just meet someone online and let him stay at her house?!"

and i just had to laugh.

mum's funny and i dont mean in the way of her watering me down with water after i blew some dish washing detergent bubbles on her, but in the way that she was so.. shocked.

yes, michelle, what the hell were you thinking?!

*just dont let mum know i actually dated one of these random internet people but at least i only met up with him once and i didnt arrange the meet up, it was Z who did and i didnt even meet that random net guy yet.

anyway..

whatever. if she wants to bring a guy over and bla bla bla, who am i really to say that she cant because for all i know, she's dating him and he's actually a decent guy bla bla blah.

at least lie about it so that my mother wont report it back to your parents because you and i both know that they will flip.

* * *
ps. kalus, my mum thinks you're her computer hero and keeps mentioning you whenever something's wrong with her computer =.=

* * *

i'm convinced that i'm retarded because of this really random thing that i can do with my arms. maybe i'll record it and upload it on youtube and put it up...

..if i ever feel like i'm up for public humiliation.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]