Monday, June 30, 2008

worth a thousand diamonds

i swear i am the smartest person in the world.

not.

quite the opposite.

i'm the most absent minded, silliest thing ever.

i locked myself in the house.

yes, you read correct. i locked myself in the house.

first of all, its not that stupid a thing to do when i have a kind of lock that auto locks.

secondly, the whole reason i was out in the first place was because i was watering the plants..

for my mother.

so therefore the opportunity for stupidity was created by my mom.

anyway, this little case of stupidity was easily cured by opening a window, climbing out of it and retrieving my key.

not an easy feat when the window is waist high and tiny as.

i think i deserve a round of applause. standing ovation too, if possible ;p

anyway, after that, i headed to Boxhill to collect my glasses (they were ready ages ago but i just never got the time) and get some contacts fitted.

and then headed off to work.

work was, interesting to say the least.

i had someone tell me that i was very pretty (i think he wasnt wearing his glasses)and that if he weren't already married he'd try to woo me

but i guess that was all in good fun. he showed me pictures of his daughter and she's utterly gorgeous :)

also, i got a couple of pretty huge tips.

not a bad extra for being nice to customers and pouring wine.

anyway,

thanks guys for all the help with isaac's present but i've figured it out on my own :)

panic got to me and.. the girlfriend should know best, right?*

although foo has a point..

"guys don't really care what they get for their birthdays coz we're practical enough to make use of anything. as opposed to girls. who're too particular."

girls are not too particular!!

girls just.. know what's expensive and whats not and know what they're worth :p

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]