Monday, November 10, 2008

the cut.

a couple of days ago i got this call from a friend of mine at 12.40am asking for a favour.

i said i'd help him out even though it would be zeke doing the 'work'

(i'm sorry baby, i should have asked you if its okay first)

and then i realized, why should i?

you. piss. me. off.

what got me really pissed off was that this guy couldn't even call me when i was interested to go to his youth group after promising numerous times (in front of mutual friends) since the beginning of the year, couldnt even call me when a friend of ours, alison, came down for a week to visit. even when i called and messaged him while she was down, he didnt pick up is phone or reply any of the messages.

first of all, he doesnt talk to me unless he wants something or talk about girls/religion/relationships (i know that is alot to talk about but less than 5 times a year for a conversation is pretty little, no?)

second of all, you call me in the middle of the night, asking for a favour and then i find out that the reason why you're even calling me is because its a favour for your girlfriend.

what the fuck is this?

you. are. an. ass.

you preach your messages but it all doesnt mean shit.

you talk big about wanting to bring me to church but never get back to me about the timings and when they are going to happen (because they arent on every week).

okay, i'm not pissed. rather, i'm disappointed. disappointed in people like you.

you make promises you cant keep.

your hypocrisy sickens me.

its sad, really. that we used to be close once (even though you did frame me for loosing our homework when you had it the whole time) and now, we're just associates, barely even that.

life moves on.

and we make better friends as we grow up.

i know i have.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]