Monday, November 3, 2008

i have a confession

how long has it been since i last blurbed?

a little way too long.

life's been a little funny to me.

i've started to talk to isaac's ex. belle.

i used to think that she was this psychotic evil who was going to maneuver her way back into isaac's life.

i got a package in the mail from charming pieces, (i know, this WAS ages ago) and i got a few extra somethings which made me melt into a little pile of goo.

shi min was a darling to mail me an extra mobile chain and nice pair of earrings.

jessbabe was a HUGE sweetheart for buying and mailing 'i'm yours' over.

i swear, one of these days i'll post up the whole process of me opening that package and how damn happy i was (yeah, i was BEAMING)

and there's the road trip which i dont think i'll talk about and carolyn's birthday which i also dont think i'll talk about.

what i will talk about is how bryan and i went out and did a little bit of shopping for my dress for carolyn's birthday. we had to wear devil horns out the whole time so alot of people were mistaking us for a couple which was funny.

it was nice catching up with him after.. a year and 5 times (at least) of me standing him up. yeah, my memory IS that bad.

its raining now and i should be heading to sleep but i feel like i shouldnt sleep until i finish this one last lecture

sigh, halloween was a blast and then some.

and no, i didnt go as a slut or a prostitute (i admit i was very sexxxed up that night) but i went as a gothic lolita.

i spend $200 at Shibuya for that outfit and i so would go back and buy more things.

maybe thats my new style.

lilita/punkish.

i wanna buy pants from there and some really cute accessories (namely, the cute hat that i tried but didnt buy because i was "saving money" when i was going broke because of the halloween costume)

in my defense, the costume can be broken down and worn as pieces and would look alright for slightly fancy daily wear.

yes, thats my excuse for spending so much on a costume i might just wear once.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]