Saturday, September 15, 2007

6

OMIGOD.

mid sems are hereeeeeeeee =)

two weeks of complete utter slacking.

sigh..

.. i know..

its not enough!

but anyway..

last night, it was com-fabulous.

okay okay, it wasnt that great, but i did have a little fun.

we - victor, james, rachel, amelia, ashley, carolyn, mj, zik and i - went for dinner at the garage.

and guess what we saw?

santa uses an imac lappie!


bwahhahaa-

desert at MB where because ash was completely and utterly fab.. complained that our cookie shake wasnt up to standards and we got another one (me, being the genious that i was, drunk my first one up so that i could have seconds :p ) which left me shiverring in the cold while we waited for the tram to head back to UC.

rachell left to go back to singapore

and we bummed at ash's room for a bit.

come afternoon and zik and i headed out for pancakes at pancake parlour. (yes, its my first time there) and then just went around shopping.

and i tried on skirts.

yes, skirtSSSSSS.

plural, not singular.

and yes, i was amazed that i dared.

blah.

this was sort of the winner.


basement shopping led to interesting photo taking





home.

snort.

oh oh, mum gave me my present and its actually pretty cute :p

thanks :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]