Saturday, September 15, 2007

i know i skipped 7 and just went on to 6 before..

thanks james ><

1. Open your library. (iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Turn on ’shuffle’.
3. Press ‘play’.
4. For every section, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you’re on to a new question, press ‘next’on your player.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool by hiding your Hilary Duff and Westlife songs.


Opening credits:
'empty appartment' - yellowcard :

Call me out
You stayed inside
One you love
Is where you hide
Shot me down
As I flew by
Crash and burn
I think sometimes
You forget where the heart is





Waking up:
'mocking bird' - eminem :

Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upperlip up little lady, i told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But i promise momma's gon' be alright





First day of school:
'candy shop' - 50 cent Ft Olivia :

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot





Falling in love:
'red is the new black' - funeral for a friend :
Cant pretend that you're nothing special
You've got to look at all of your options
You cant decide what to go for
When its all about trust
Its all about trust





Fight song:
'torn' - le toya luckett :

A part of me wants to leave you alone
A part of me wants for you to come home
A part of me says I'm livin a lie (and I'm better off without you)
A part of me says to think it through
A part of me says I'm over you
A part of me wants to say goodbye





Breaking up:
'breaking the habit' - linkin park :

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I’m picking me apart again
You all assume
I’m safe here in my room
(unless I try to start again)
I don’t want to be the one
The battles always choose
‘Cause inside I realize
That I’m the one confused





Prom:
'mistaken identity' - delta goodrem :

The girl in the chair with the long golden hair
Well that used to be me
A flirtatious smile unpredictably wild
Always trying to please
I was always walking one step ahead
Or so I thought until the monster crawled into my bed
Rewind and erase that shock look on your face
Just'cause your mona lisa is dead

A million words, a thousand days

The girl I used to be
has a terrible case of mistaken identity
yesterday's girl is not what you see
It's a terrible case of mistaken identity





Life is okay:
'girlfriend' - avril lavigne [remix]

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m righ




Mental breakdown:
'bring me to life' - evanesence :

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become





Driving:
'game of love' - michelle branch , santana

It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
It started with a kiss
Now were up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
Im telling you my babe
Its all in the game of ...
Love





Flashback:
'prayer' - anthony callea :

I pray you’ll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don’t know





Getting back together:
'down' - kutless

A younge girl walks into her room and doesn't like what she sees
In her reflection there,she's not what she wants to be
She cries out,she cries out





Wedding:
'the little things give you away' - linkin park :

Don't want to reach for me do you?
I mean nothing to you
The Little Things Give You Away
And now there will be no mistaking
The levees are breaking
All you've ever wanted
Was someone to truly look up to you
And six feet under water
I do





Birth of first child:
'kins and carrol' - the red jumpsuit apparatus :

You broke my heart again
And now I know
If this a test
I'm gonna fail it my best
The only way to stay true.
And this is my destiny and there is no helping me
Life is bittersweet





Final battle:
'lucky' - hoobastank :

Before I couldn't get a break,
Never had a chance to make
The impressions I want to
But now it falls right into place
When I get to see your face
Then there's nothing that I can't do...





Death scene:
'Short for Show' - From Autumn to Ashes
Don't you
Try to tell me
That your life
Feels empty

On his deathbed, our hero preaches his testimony, of how life is abundant, and that he has died.. filled!




Funeral song:
'to the end' - my chemical romance:

Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup - what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress
Mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice
you're someone you're not
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out first hand what it's like to be me
So gather 'round piggies and kiss this goodbye
I'd encourage your smiles
I'll expect you won't cry






Ending credits:
'soulmate' - natasha bedingfield
Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
you're not easy to find
Is it possible Mr. Loveable
is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]