Monday, September 17, 2007

home blues.

i hate staying at home.

coz the second i wake up..

she nags.

and nags.

and nags.

yea, you get annoyed; but why take it out on me?

its coz i am hardly ever at home, is it?

its such a vicious cycle.

and vicious it will stay.

-

but this morning i got the most interesting surprise..

i woke up to licking.

yes, licking.

on. my. nose.

buffy hopped up onto bed with me and decided to lick me good morning.

- insert 'awwwwhhh' here -

then i got out of bed only to be greeted by ..

well, shit.

at least she pooped and peed on one spot..

..why did it have to be my blanket that had fallen off?

ugh..

anyway, shit aside..

my mother decided to choose that second to throw stuff at my room door.

congratulations, mum.

i fell off the bed. and buffy with me.

at least it wasnt on poop

and then i spent my first half hour of my morning doing my laundry and clearing up poop and scolding buffy who has taken a liking to following me everywhere.

even last night, she followed me to bed.

and i fell asleep (the first time anyway) cuddling her..

before i decided to lock her in her cage an hour later .

meh.

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me coz recently..

sleep has been a shit.

i keep waking up coz of nightmares.

trust me, its not nice to be 'raped' four times in a night and waking up in tears.

rapes aside..

i cleared stuff, did the laundry, and got online

and mum nagged.. and nagged.. and nagged.

and is still nagging half an hour later

(doesnt it ever get old?)

so..

i'm gonna go out before i lose my head and my sanity.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]