Saturday, September 22, 2007

take that brick out of your ass.

20th September

i dont really remember much of Thursday but i know i slept like the utter pig that i am right up until when isaac called me. but anyway.. he came over later on in the afternoon and we fell asleep in my room (its as if we spend the day sleeping) before heading out to watch...STARDUST.


isaac was sweet and wanted to stay with me right up till midnight to be the first to wish me but there werent any trains going back to the city after midnight from the god forbidden place whihc i stay.. my place back to the city so he ended up getting bullied to head home.

he was still the first to wish me anyway by calling me ten minutes before..

21st September

=) thank you, mine. i love you.. happy two months..

and we were talking and whispering sweet nothings until my sister barged in with a really loud 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and my birthday present ; thank you yin.. - for staying up just to wish me at midnight even if you were a few seconds late because you needed to use the toilet :p

anyway, got off the phone with zik and was suppose to watch a movie with yin but she ended up going to bed while i stayed in mine watching useless movies that i had right up till about 4am before knocking out.

woke up at about 11ish (i think) only to fall back asleep to wake up again sometime at 1.

i went online and got bullied to wear a dress by see ann so i took a really, really, REALLY awesome shower and tried on dress.. after dress.. after dress.

yes, i own alot of dresses but i ended up wearing cn's dress anyway :p

bummed around the house with my sister before mum came home with my 'brunch' at 4.30.

*

out to camberwell for dinner with my family (and isaac) at Sofia's at about 6.30 and then had dinner with Carolyn, James, Ash, MJ, Kalus, Victor and Isaac at Sofia's .

thanks for the present guys :D

i swear i'll do my thank you birthday thing soon.. maybe tomorrow or monday, promise.

then Kalus, Victor and Isaac headed back with me to my place coz Victor and Kalus helped my mother and sister with some computer problems before we went to the city






(i stayed over at UC)

after changing into sleepwear, zik and i went to tempt Ashley with Indo mee.

watched 'Idiocracy' (?) with zik before turning in at about 4ish.

22nd September

lazed around at Zik's and watched 'Zodiac' before i headed home for dinner, and he, for Ash's dinner thing (coz ash's father came down) with the UCians.

i got home to oysters and make-your-own-sushi. Richie and Anisha came over for dinner and we stuffed ourselves silly. not to mention tried to make banana cake - i didnt have anything to do with the baking, i swear - which didnt really turn out well.

anyway, we bitched and bitched and .. OMIGOD.

gossip gossip gossip!

i'd say it here but..

it might just be about you

*

anyway, my moronic idiot of a brother decided to trip over the computer wire and my mother is on permanent PMS so i've kinda lost my mood.

i swear, what the hell is that womans problem?

fuck

dont do this. dont do that.

i have an idea..

dont ask me to help out with the dishes, oh wait, i volunteered because Yin wasnt around, and then NAG me because i did the god damn dishes and someone else USED plates while i wasnt in kitchen proximity.

ugh.

i really really really hate her.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]