Tuesday, September 25, 2007

tell me why

i did this in Febuary and thought that i should.. 'update'

and i've been wanting to do this for a few days already but..

anyway, i am not gonna bold anything up. coz obviously, there are gonna be alot of similarities. i dont think i've changed that much.

and since i'm using the imac.. i'll leave a line between the things that HAVE changed.

01. I have dark brown eyes.
02. I want to go to Paris one day.
03. People who type “LyKe DiS” or don’t know how to use punctuation annoy the hell out of me.

04. i've kissed a girl before .. yes, there was tongue.

05. I still live with my mum.
06. I’m a daily blogger.
07. I love nostalgia. I love sitting around with friends talking and laughing about past events.
08.i’ve never watched an episode of Doraemon
09. Sometimes I’m happy being alone.
10. I don’t drink as much water as I should.
11. I hate humidity
12. I like talking to some people I haven’t talked to in a long time.
13. I really hate being punished/accused for things I didn’t do.
14. I love to watch the rain.
15. I really should exercise more.
16. I do wanna get married one day.
17. I’m more of a city girl than a country girl.
18. I enjoy some stupid reality TV shows once in a while.
19. Music is a big part of my life.
20. i’ve never been to an actual concert
21. As much as I hate drama, I admit I sometimes do get a kick out of other’s dramas.
22. I don’t attempt online survey all the time.

23.i’ve never had a relationship that’s lasted past 2 months this long.

24. I hate stangers asking for my picture for their own private pleasure.

25. I love vodka alcohol.

26. I love topshop underwear

27. I smoke anything. i dont smoke anymore.

28. I was once obsessed with Spice Girls.

29. I have a Damien Rice album. i think i did it wrong the last time.. i havent bought song cds since.. 4 years ago.

30. I can dance. (badly)
31. I hate karaoke.
32. I’m a chatterbox, I talk a lot.
33. I can always find faults in myself.
34. I like kissing.

35. I collect lacy bras. i am VERY picky with my bras.

36. People think i club more than I actually do.

37. I’m hungry

38. Sometimes I wish I could read people’s minds.

39. I am turning 19 this year but I don’t look like my age.

40. I don’t like being used.
41. I don’t like being lied to.
42. I have been used before.
43. Sometimes I lie to myself.
44. I love giving gifts.
45. I love getting gifts.
46. I hope ihave a good shoulder for others to cry on.
47. I am not a virgin.
48. I enjoy having good intimate moments.

49. I just want to settle down and be with the people I love.

50. I feel more comfortable knowing I’m safe.
51. I do take risks once in a while.
52. I have strong opinions on certain things.
53. I am doing a science course.
54. I tend to be attracted to older men.
55. There are a lot of things about myself that I hate.
56. I love shopping.
57. I’ve never had the patience to watch a whole soccer match

58. I’ve never done online shopping. i secretly love dresses.

59. I wear black. alot.
60. I enjoy computers.(in small doses)
61. I love to hug people. I’m a hug-y person.
62. I laugh at stupid things.
63. I love chilling with good music, alcohol and good company.
64. I love being loved.

65. I am scared to fall in love and it scares me.

66. I think it is absolutely hypocrite of those people who indulge in pre-marital sex yet behaving all righteous and seem to have strong faith in his/her beliefs/religions just because they don’t drink alcohol.
67. I make friends easily.
68. Sometimes I miss high school.

69. I try to have no regrets about anything I have done thus far in life..

.. but sometimes its hard.

70. I hate having my parents try to mould me ‘into a better person’ - its not me.
71. I believe that forever is overrated
72. I am a camera whore.

73. I want a pet. a puppy.. a kitten.. SOMTHING

74. I'm still hungry havent had dinner. and i'm not hungry.

75. I don’t like to be ignored.

76. I use chopsticks the right way i just realized.. i dont

77. I don’t care what people think of me, but I don’t want people to perceive me as certain things I am not.
78. I think we are all talented in some ways.
79. I wish I was more talented.
80. I hate pretentious people.
81. I have a love hate relationship with children.
82. I can quote most movies i watch.
83. I am quite good with directions for a girl
84. I have trouble keeping long nails
85. I love piercings.
86. I only have a few friends I tend to trust.
87. I can’t function without my mobile phone.
88. I want to work out of Malaysia.
89. I want to enjoy my career.
90. I want to be kissed in the middle of a heavy rain.
91. I don’t like creepy crawly things.
92. I hate those who smoke and drink to be seen as bad people.
93. I want to be thinner
94. I get annoyed when I read blogs with music.

95. I work better with high pressure. (sometimes..)

96. I procrasinate a lot.
97. I’m interested in having a girl in bed with me, but I am straight though.
98. I eat too little. much.. but i cant help it!

99. I want to find think i found someone who compliments me; he doesnt have to be isnt perfect.. but i love him like he is.

100. I absolutely hate it when people who don’t really know me but enjoy talking shit about me behind my back.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]