Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9

UGH

sometimes, i really think that god is playing an utter horrible prank on me.

he's such a bully!

i got up early (okok, leets give credit where its due..) because isaac called me to wake me up. god knws that i wouldnt have woken up if he hadnt had called me and ensured that i walked to the bathroom for a wash up.

god damnit.

i woke up EARLY to go for my Australian Flora And Fauna tutorial for the first time (because i just always crash the 10.00am Wednesday one instead) AND I FIND THAT THERE IS NO CLASS ON THIS WEEK.

why?

because we have an assignment due this friday which is so utterly painfully boring and dull and annoying that i havent even bothered to write answers down into the answer booklet even if i have researched it all.

ngeh.

I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN AND WOKEN UP AT 2pm!!

so now i am forced to go for the 10.00am chem lecture followed by my 11.00am bio lecture then the 12.00pm psych lecture (which i havent attnded in over 2 weeks).

i swear, zik and i try to go to class.

blame it on the weather, the boring lecturer, our lack of self control but not on us :p

yes, yes, i am immature

but then again..

i am still 'only' 18 :p

not to mention that i am dragging my psychology text book around for my psychology assignment.

hmm..

i wonder if zik would allow me to use his room while he goes for hte later chem and bio lectures because i would never get work done at home.

there are too many people pointing out what i am not doing right..

.. WHEN I AM TRYING TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT.

okay, okay, i left it for the last minute but not my fault that psych has to choose shitty topics.

there i go again, immature-ing again..

lovess :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]