Tuesday, August 5, 2008

assaulted.

yes.

you read it right.

some mother f*cker knocked me down.

alright, so here's the deal.

i was walking in the food court with zeke and the path in front of me was pretty much clear. then suddenly, this fat short ish woman in her 30s (in an ugly blue jacket) on my left suddenly swerves in front of me and shoulders me so hard (yelling MOVE!) that i land on my ass.

anyway, i was in major shock (it was SO unprovoked!) and had to sit down for a while.

my butt hurts and my right elbow hurts where i had my operation.

probably from trying to break my fall.

anyway, we tried to go to the head office at melbourne central to get the video surveillance so that i can press assault charges but they were closed.

i guess i'm going to be busy tomorrow with university and with pressing charges for the first time in my life.

it should be a pretty open and close case with the video of her assaulting me and the witnesses and all.

wish me luck.







i feel frazzled.. and for some weird reason cried my eyes out.. i'm in a little bit of shock..





where do these type of people come from?


so obscene and disgustingly rude.


xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]