Saturday, August 16, 2008

what's the craziest thing you've done lately?

its been ages since i really last just 'bleagh-ed' about my day

but i think its been totally and utterly uneventful.

until today.

we (mum, kristy, auntie melon, jean, adeline, adeline's auntie - sorry, i forgot her name, isaac and i) headed up to Sassafras, Dandenong for some yummy-licious scones.

up there i found (or rather, was introduced) to this quaint little tea shop that stocks this completely awesome strawberry and champagne tea (which i have been drinking all day and that zeke says we have to bring his mother to when she comes down).

and then bought this really nice antique perfume bottle (or rather, had it bought for me)

zeke bought me the antique perfume bottle.

i know i know, what's so great about that old piece of glassy bottle?


maybe nothing to other people but to me.. its just one of those childhood things that you know you've always wanted.. and lucky me.. i got it!!

awesome!!

thank you teddy bear :)


xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]