Friday, August 22, 2008

cocktail night - 21st August

cocktail night~
me and cn in isaac's messy room (my fault entirely)
,me in my sexxxy red heels that hurt like a -lets not even go there.
cn looking mighty finee~
acting bimbotic

cn and idoing the foot pop~
cn and my man.


at the monkey bar-

zeke and i
hey sexy lady!
cn and eileen

where we all fight for attention.cn
sexxxyyyy
cn and slutty fly
zeke, me, cn, sho kai (?)

fly, cn and i~cn and i
yes, cn got a weird shot of me.
my man and i <3
bimbotic alcoholic
isaac doing what he does best. stealing food and putting it into champagne flutes
me taking credit for zeke's work
cn taking credit for zekes work
drunk (pfft-as if!)

this doesnt quite have enough alcohol in it..me and danzhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
danzhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and cn
cn, me and danzhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
zeke and i

dittocn and i getting a little hiiiiiigggghhhh
ditto
why settle for one drink when i can have TWO
cn the alcoholic

three drinks for three alcoholicsi look so bimbotic hereeeee!! (not to mention zeke looks a little.. odd :p)
alcoholic ladies
trying to be sexxxy and failing desperately. i just look like an animal caught in the headlights
cn, zeke, valerie and i

sexxxy back~yang/yong (?) and zeke bonding over army talk
highhhhh ladies
cn
me - with a chicken wing looking arm.

mehhhhh.. i've had a long day so... rawr

ps.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALUS, ADELINE AND CHAPMAN!!!!

kalus,

i miss you heaps laaa :( come here fast fast so that i can make you eat and hopefully get a little fatter!!

adeline,

happy birthday :p when are we gonna celebrate?

chapman,

sorry cant make it for your birthday tonight.. still recovering from cocktail night and am sick as hell.

i owe you a presenttttt!!!

rawr.

ladies and gentlemen.. goodnight :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]