Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a tattoo addiction

for a girl who has a dream, i'm pretty dark.

i guess i'm going ( to try to ) to find a picture that illustrates that.

tough luck.

i know i mentioned this a month or two before saying that i missed see ann and james.

JLS.

it finally dawned unto me that even if we were all chucked into the same room, we'd reminisce about the good times we had but wouldnt really 'get back together'.

we all have our own lives now.

then, only see ann was the only one dating and even then, amos was/is overseas so our friendship wasnt really hindered because there wasnt the boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other time priority.

but now that all of us are dating?

we've really drifted..

but i'm really thinking about getting part of the tattoo james drew on my back last year somewhere on me.

perhaps the broken heart even though mine isnt in the normal ways that a heart would be broken.

its broken for all the friendships i've lost.. or how much we've all drifted because of our very seperated lives..

but mostly because those people played this ginormous role in helping me get my life back in order when i was starting on my path of destruction.

on a more apparently serious topic,

tattooing is an addiction.

its not funny at all.

i've got tattoo dates set up with jess babe, ashley, see ann, alice, and i dont even remember who else.

the worst part? i have more designs in my head than the names i have up there.

jesus.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]