Monday, August 11, 2008

a last minute thing

tomorrow today i sit for my citizenship test.

soon after, i renounce my malaysian citizenship.

i'll go back to maylaysia (can i still say that?) in november/december - feb..

i'll buy heaps of fake lashes.. buy heaps of shoes.. meet up with awesome people like jess who have "forever legs" who make me feel like blubber with stumps.

bitch!


heh, you know i love you nor i wouldnt be looking for mini alcohol for you.

anyway, for a while i did put my blog on 'private' just because i was going through an emotional rough patch even though i didnt actually blog anything during that period.

but whatever it is, i'm back online :)

omigod since coming back from the whole gold coast and then to falls creek trip my skin has been a bitch and i've been breaking out :(

but that aside, in the past week, i discovered this
and i totally and utterly swear by it.

i realize it says 'signs of ageing' on the bottle/ tub(?) but it really makes my skin utterly smooth *pleased look*

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]