Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bye bye

bye bye juicy couture bag..

hello two new dresses and juicy couture bracelet.

i know i sound like some sort of selfish shopaholic brat ..

but i guess i feel like i deserve to treat myself to a birthday present. or three.

i can scratch out a brand new camera even though mum said that i should just let my dad know what brand and model i want.. i just dont think its the right time now and my old one's still fine.. i guess.. i just cant view the pictures anymore :(

and besides, the two new dresses and the juicy bracelet? RM120 all together sounds pretty damn good.

AUD$40?

done deal.



i'm done with one of my essays.. i just cant wait for the other one to be over and done with too.

the bad news? i think i'm going to be writing my second essay throughout my birthday weekend/first weekend of the holidays :(

the good news? after handing in the assignment (40% is a bitch) i can relax and go on that much needed road trip..

i can breathe in the salty scent of the sea and lie in the sand (ick, i just had a thought of sandflies - i still have th scars!!) .. and wear my bikini from jollibeee (finally)-yes the blue one with white polka dots!

not to mention kalus and foo are coming down!! MAX BRENNER CHOCOLATE! RASA MALAYA BANQUET! WAL-E(is that how you even spell it?)! AND ALL THE OTHER FUN THINGS I CAN GET UP TO :D

and finally, get another tattoo with alice.. which brings me to a tattoo-dilemma.. WHAT DESIGN DO I GET?!





ps. i hate the god damn crimson tide.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]