Thursday, September 4, 2008

not so little you and i anymore

so i'm up and about and back at uni only to have to face mid semester next week for a couple of very painful subjects (ahem, pathology and biochemistry B)

anyway, today's been a little odd.

actually, life as it is has gone on a weird rampage.







i've been eating and craving weird things O_o

my sister and my mother are convinced that i'm pregnant

well, gee, thanks alot guys

=.=

i guess if you really wanted to get into the gory details, (family members of both parties should not read till they see a pink fluffy pig the words become 'normal coloured' again)



my body thinks it is but i am not because 'the pill' hormones does that to you; tricks your body- that it is. the things people come up with!!



anyway, back to the whole eating thing..

i've been craving (since sunday) seafood spaghetti (from satsuki), roast chicken/crispy skin chicken, hot jam doughnuts, risotto - the chicken and mushroom variety from sofias, cookies and cream ice cream (which i just found out has been restocked in my house-horrah!) and a whole bunch of other junk.

at this rate.. i'm gonna be a fat pig who wont be able to squeeze into size 8 stuff (i only say squeeze because my breasts seem to like size 10 better than it does size 8 but its doable braless- like the, ahem, polka dotted dress which now is gonna lead me into a whole new debate..)

why dont i friggin look size 8?! :(

even in the polka dotted dress i dont look size 8

sigh, zeke says its because of curves..

i say..

stop making me look fat!

sigh,

chants to self- i love my curves i love my curves ilovemycurves ilovemycurves

GODDAMNIT

ps. all you skinny asian bitches out there..


*blip* you very much *smiles sweetly*

*pause*

for some reason unknown, thinks of bikinibabe..

ps. ps. okay, i dont really mean that.

sigh, i'm a miserable girl with no backbone.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]