Monday, September 1, 2008

eye infection

yes. i finally went to the doctors only to be told that i've got a bacterial infection on my eye.

no its not an eye pimple.

if it were i would only have to wait till yesterday before painfully squeezing the bejebus out of it - but obviously the doctor will give me some medications and eye drops and tell me to behave myself


but since its not..

i've gotta put this stupid eye drops on my eye and eat antibiotics :(

so i'm home bound and unable to go to uni (and i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing)

i wouldnt be a very good blogger if i didnt put gory weird one eyed pictures of me up here so..

brace thyselves!
with glasses and one eye obviously swollen shut

without my glasses with right eye swollen shut.
zeke trying to kiss my eye better.
one last glory shot of my swollen eye. it even looks purplish!
all in all. i think it looks like someone took a fist to my eye (and i, in return put a foot up their ass) but at least this should heal faster.

it should heal by wednesday, if not, another doctor's appointment and MC for missing out on unmissable practicals and not to mention.. mid semester exams!!

err.. wohoo?

if this is the price to pay for wanting more time.. i dont want more time to study.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]