Thursday, September 11, 2008

sigh sigh

the light blue one was sold out so i opted for the next best option :

yes, its not as 'chio' or whatever else you want to call it but i think it suits me a little bit more.

then why is there this little part of me that knows that i WILL order the light blue one the second it is restocked-if it ever will be- ?

meh.

i think i should just admit to myself that i am addicted to online shopping.

speaking of that, ages ago i posted something about buying a pair of shoes from tenladytoes and because i am overseas and blah blah blah..

I FINALLY GOT IT!

and they ARE pretty!!!


ps. do you know how many tries it took for me to hold up the shoes into a good position with ONE hand - the other had to click the mouse to snap the picture.

anyway, they are so detailed and i am truly amazed!

i think ms. tenladytoes has just got herself a fan :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]