Monday, September 8, 2008

RANT

UGH.

this is so not the right way to start my week.

first, mum has been bugging me to hand in my citizenship form (which i couldnt do because she had it and then she had my passport picture) so finally when i did get everything she wanted me to hand it in ASAP saying that the process would be "very very fast wan!"

this morning i woke up and got ready all before 8.30 to make it to the immigration office by 9.30-mum said she'd drop me off- anyway, before we left the house she said, "i dont think you'd be able to make it for your 10am class if we're gonna give in your citizenship stuff"

!!!

after countless times of hearing "its gonna be very fast wan" and "all you have to do is hand in the forms" she neglected to tell me that there was only a CHANCE that it would be fast =.=

me being at the immigration office, i know that it would only take 10 mins to 'hand in a form' but my mother neglected to tell me that there was gonna be alot of other stuff to tend to on the basis of i should know better

I SHOULD KNOW BETTER?!

perhaps i should have known to drill her to oblivion with cynical questions before agreeing to do this on a monday morning.

anyway, i got into the car with her anyway because she still insisted on sending me to uni after dropping my brother off.

big fat mistake #2

we got into a very heated arguement which is obviously not resolved yet.

i'm annoyed.

its like a huge annoying thing la!

i think its the same concept as me asking her to send me somewhere at peak hour saying that it wont be 'jammed' at the area because, hey, i've been to the area and have 'experience' so to speak and her sending me on the day itself only for me to tell her that, hey, it might only be jammed and then mucking up the rest of her plans.

yes. i am annoyed.

you would think that because of my angry look walking into uni this morning that people would stay away but this moron hounded me about some 'retaliation vote' or some crap.

i think majority of australians are spoilt.

so what if you have a five day week at uni?

deal with it.

it would be nice to have a day off but why go through such great lengths to have a 12 hour uni week or whatever crap?

UGH.

dont mess with me today because you might just find yourself without a head.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]