Sunday, September 7, 2008

please dont leave me hanging on and on

hey guys, i know the last two blog posts were utterly.. bah to say the least.

i've picked myself off from the gloom and decided that i would join the gym or sumthing or exercise with isaac.

for a problem, find a solution and stick to it if it works.. so here's to hoping that it would work and that i would be consistent.

i'm worried how my bones and joints will hold up. :S

ankle and knee problems..

maybe i should start out in a swimming pool and go from there..

work on me improving from being the worst swimmer with a scuba diving license.

heh.

anyway, today mum brought us (inc isaac richie and sha) out to eat some dim sum and it was utterly yummy..

..and filling.

i swear i can still feel the food swirling around in my tummy and its been HOURS :s

meh.

i wanna buy more shoes!!






okay, usually around the month of my birthday i'd post up a little wish list kind of thing so here goes..

-earphones

..that arent bulky, wont interfere with my tragus and cartilage piercings, not expensive because i usually break my headphones by.. accidentally splitting them down the middle. if not that, i would slam one side on the door and squish it to oblivion and to spoil-ation.

-a new camera

.. that isnt bulky.. nice, sleek, easy to use, skinny, good MP, good variety of features. blah. as if anyone who reads my blog would buy me this.

and thats all i've come up for now..







it would be funny as hell if i got 10 pairs of earphones for my birthday :S

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]