Friday, September 5, 2008

feeling a little hormonal

i feel like ice cream.. alot of it.

and pizza.

yumm..

all that food things aside..

i dont actually care if i'm an 8 or a 10 or a 12 or a 14 (well, hopefully never again that or the *shudder* size 16 phase i went through)

as long as i'm happy.

and i dont mean happy in a 'i'm going to starve myself to look good' thing that i put myself through when i was younger and even as recent as last year.

the sneaking around after meals to 'toss the cookies'.. or whatever cookie crumb that managed to get in anyway.

whatever it is.. i dont ever want to relapse.


to the readers who've read my blog posts for the past few years.. i know you read this alot but bear with me.. its like my constant self reminder.

isaac loves me as me and if he can not put that much emphasis on the physical appearance.. i dont see why i shouldnt be able to too.


besides, i have an example to set.



love lots/lotsa love/and all other ways i used to end in the past..

xoxo
you know you love me

yes i stole this quote from gossip girl even before the series came out.. obviously not before the book


[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ] this is the original one *puffs out chest*