Tuesday, January 1, 2008

a bunny teddy affair

the 'day' started out when Tian msged me and tells me that she's on her way over to pick me up in 20 mins. GAK! i just woke up man! gimme a break! got into the car with this chick who's name i forgot, ivan, vinny and tian.

headed over to box hill to start buying stuff for the night, drove to zik's, dropped stuff off and went for dinner with mm, belle, ivan, wong, alan, tian, and joe. thanks alan for dinner :D

went to dan murphy's to get a couple of kegs and the last two bottles of absolut.

yes, those cute tiny bottles.

anyway,headed back to zik's and started to drink our heads off.

the end result was me taking care of belle before midnight coz after the guys got bored of getting me drunk, they aimed at belle and then it was my turn. ugh.

nasty nasty.

lets just skip everything but we all drank so much that most of us ended up worshiping the toilet bowl or paying their respects to the sidewalk outside the house.

meh.

no, i didnt go see the fireworks. but i dont really care..

as for new years resolutions..

this were last years'

-no dysfunctional relationships
-no involvement with anyone attached
-no more fwb, its time to get serious. sigh. first fwb and i've decided to give it up -_-"
-clean my room more than once a week (carolyn should be pleased with my progress)-HAH
-concentrate on being part of the top half of my classes in university. -pfft
-try not to act on impulse -partially successful
-not live life only for 'moments' but live life in general. -what WAS this?
-be there for my friends. not abandon them.
-give birthday presents ON TIME. -dont think anyone would keep to this one
-TAKE ASH'S CLUB VIRGINITY.
-pierce my tragus
-stick to my resolutions.


okay okay, most of those resolutions suck as.

this year there are none. nada. no resolutions.

just dont fuck up.

--
happy new year mine..

i cant wait to experience the joys 2008 would bring us.

i love you..



--

cherry picking tomorrow XD

--

i want to watch this : 27 dresses



xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]