Saturday, January 26, 2008

the eye

i got permanent* eyelash extensions!

*by permanent i mean it'll last until my normal eyelashes fall out due to strenuous weight gain because the korean lashes are that much fatter, longer and thicker

so now i have gone from somewhat normal to this



okay, not exactly but i've been too lazy to take a nice picture of my super uber long eye lashes

+plus my eye has gone wonky on me and decided to turn red and look all gross like i've been having poke my eye with a needle that all the blood i have is seeping out of my eyeballs+

i feel utterly bimbotic.

fake lashes.. and i'm gonna get acrylic nails in a couple of days.

fuck.

next thing you know, i'll turn into bimbo queen xiaxiu

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]

*not that she's actually bimbotic because i reckon she's actually pretty smart but just saying.. all that pink and makeup and fake nails and diamante things remind me a little too much of some stereotyped pink bimbotic person.