Monday, January 7, 2008

this time tomorrow..

i'd be on the plane :)

-----------------

i find it amusing when i go into the salon only to have someone tell you to please strip from the waist down.

yes guys, i paid my waxer a visit.

most people flinch and shake when i say i've just gotten a wax but truth be told.. its not as painful as people make it out to be.

probably because it sure as hell hurts much less than DIY jobs.

rebecca, my waxer, is friendly and if i were her, i would freak out about having to paw around someone's vagina removing hair.

we joked and chatted the whole time and i didnt feel awkward exposing myself to her at all.

she made me feel so comfortable and was so friendly that i even booked our next appointment.

-

after yin and i got our waxes (yin got her legs done) we headed out to the city to meet Doug.

remember a while ago i wrote something about this guy giving up his seat for me? yeah, that one.

well, we met up with blue eyed, 6 feet 4 inches and had fun.

mostly just hanging around and chatting but whatevs.

-

i cant wait anymoreeeee..!
xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]