Monday, January 28, 2008

say hello to tweety lynn

why is it so damn hard to take a nice picture of my eye?

god fobid i dont have my D80 with me (not that i actually really use it anyway) but its uber hard la!

attempt #1
attempt #2
then attempt #3 wasnt too bad
then the smart assed lynn said 'why not take it with flash?' and proceeded to point the camera at her own eye

and yes, the flash fucking hurt

so guys, this is me. tweety-fied.

zik and i on the bus on the way back from kl

little miss shirt for yin ;)

zik and i on the bus on the way to melacca
a picture i took just before i headed off to singapore =)

i miss my buff buff :(

meh. gonna be doing my hair today.. and i dont know what i'm gonna do to my hair!

eeps!

wish me luck?

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]