Sunday, January 6, 2008

hunny, you aint vain.. just skanky.

two days.

i dont know what to think!

my nerves are everywhere and my stomach decided to fly to singapore without me already and started to become extremely temperamental.

jeebus.


cant a girl catch a break? she had to catch the stomach bug instead.

ahhh.. life.

i got a new top.

well, its a vest. but i'll wear it on its own to clubs and i think it looks hot.

didnt end up getting the bikini i fell in love with neither did i get the bag i was in love with.

there you go. life being a bitch again.

and its not becausei didnt want to fork out the money.

its because the bikini top didnt have a good matching bottom and the store that sells the bag wasnt open.

jeebus.

let my wallet being a little heavier be my comfort ..

.. until i go out tomorrow and buy it.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]