Saturday, May 31, 2008

ass staring rights

"after centuries of men looking at my tits instead of my eyes, and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand, i now have the divine right to stare at a man's ass with vulgar cheap appreciation if i want to." -denise (ps. i love you -movie)

anyway, its the last day at uni (at least until the exams) and the day looked exactly like i felt; absolutely gorgeous.



anyway, after my last class, we went to meshiya

we had the usual takoyaki
and then we had some edamame
and this little something new
want to guess what it is?







guess?


guess??


guess???

read and dont throw up..ox tongue! and i swear i could still see the tastebuds. *shudders*

but it tasted pretty nice :)

random shiat-

kevin and helen sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g~

oh, yeah, kevin likes helen who he hasnt even met. LOLX

so i abused his microbiology and immunology notes.
and trust me, that was just one part of it. there's more (if i can only get my hands on the pictures now)

some random stuff i was drawing on thursday night


have a good one people.

woot woot~ swot vac!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]