Saturday, May 31, 2008

choices choices *edited*

been thinking about getting a new bikini for a while now

and before you can reprimand me for spending money on swim wear..

i havent bought new swimwear since year 11.. (2005!!)


so i totally deserve new swimwear :D


anyway, here lies the problem..


i dont know which one which one to get!!


the blue one with white spots that just makes me think that when i wear it will give me some kinda fun loving beach bum personaor the blue and pink stripey one that gives me the feminine-on-the-beach impression

hmmm.. choices choices~!

so tell me what you think because i have bloody feedjit and will personally msn you like a crazy bitch for not answering me






i have a slight preferance to the later one.. and i just saw that the blue one is sold out anyway. hmph!


i'm going to be a picky bitch and now say that i dont like the second one because the blue plain one is more my style.

lynn, feminine?

PFFT!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]