Thursday, May 29, 2008

my recent obsession

hey guys, its been a really really really long time since i last blogged about nonsense (okay okay, all my blog posts are nonsense!)

recently, i've been addicted to online shopping and have been bidding, trading emails (isaac can vouch for me relaoding my email every 10 mins to check if the suppliers have replied), researching postage prices, finding people who can pick the stuff up for me because i am not in kl and probably irritating the suppliers with those not so little indecisiveness.

who would willingly pay over rm30 for postage (and thats to singapore) for something that costs rm40+?!

meh. whatever it is, i thought it should be pretty fun to share my recent obsession

it all started out with fashion obsession, a not so innocent link from carmen's blog.

i put in an order for this sheer classic bobby brown dress and hoped for the best

yeah, it looks pretty nice,eh?

and while i was waiting, yes waiting! for a reply, i found her 'sister blog' of preloved items and jumped at these


hey! they were to match the dress/top!

i mean, rm22 here, rm 42 for the dress.. doesnt seem too bad, eh?

but oh no!

there had to be another bitch after the same dressy top and the bidding began.

i kind of tired of the whole bidding process (especially because it took DAYS) and dropped out.

i think the final resting price was rm 56.

coz i dropped out on the dressy top, i dropped out on the spotted shoes as well.

shame, because the shoes were kinda cute.. (but what would i wear it with?!)

anyway, the first day i started online shopping, i also dicovered modelicious's flowery sweetness dress
and i just had to get it because i got some really corny visual of me wearing it at gold coast on the beach with the wind whip lashing my hair about, his arms around me, looking at the sunset..

and i just had to buy it after that!

god forbid that we're still organizing a way to get the dress over to me, because (i know i've mentioned it before but i just gotta mention it again, maybe because i'm such a newbie at posting clothes overseas that i dont understand how postage can cost so damn much) of stupid postage prices but i'm really eager on getting the dress.

pity that they dont have it in red anymore :(

the last, and possibly my favourite (but then again, i must be bias because i love these sort of thing, and which girl wouldnt like accesories?!)

charming pieces

looking at this piece, its just absolutely lovely.

purple vintage

its simple and elegant design just stopped me and before i know it, i've agreed to buy another something!

the best part about these jewelry by charming pieces is that they're all made by her and they're all unique.

she refuses to make replicas, and its not that i didnt ask/try/almost beg her to make a replica of my fair lady for me
my fair lady
hey, i tried okay! and can you blame me for lusting over that necklace?

the lovely pink undertones, how feminine it looks...*orgasms*

another piece that caught my eye was
oriental blues

but no, i have more self control than that and for now, my spending ways shall be forcefully put to rest because i have to save up for gold coast and skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]