Saturday, May 10, 2008

mother what?

sometimes it really bugs me when my parents call richie and sha their children

really, to be honest, nothing against them

nothing wrong with joking and calling richie and sha their children because they spend every weekend over here

but it just really bugs me when they do that and ignore their biological kids..

.. when they do all those little things that just makes me and yin just want to roll our eyes and throw up.

i mean, its not like they (the rents) do one big thing that pisses people..

its a combination of them being so much nicer to them, changing their tone when they're talking to us and to zik, how my mother's starting to boss zik around (i mean, to ask to do take out the trash when zik comes over is fine but to keep demanding to 'DO THIS' or to 'DO THAT' to a guest is a little much), to do the 'lets put my children down because, hey! i made them!',

i'm frustrated.. can you tell?

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]