Saturday, May 17, 2008

worshipping the toilet without alcohol

so today wasnt a good day.. at.all.

i mean, waking up half an hour before my alarm was definitely an impressive thing in my book.

the throwing up a few seconds after?

not so much.

yin was in the toilet and in my haste i just pushed aside the glass doors leading into the shower stall and bleaaaghhhhhheeeeddddddd stomach acids out.

yeah.

food poisoning or something like that decided to infiltrate my first line of defense in my gut and attack all my little itty bitty cells.

my poor stomach had to cope by making my hurl my intestines out every half hour till 11.

zeke (my super boyfriend) came over and kept me company while i was whisked away into Box Hill Hospital only to wait over three moronic hours before i got fed up and stalked out.

meh!

i think my dad thought i was pregnant.

pfft.

preggers my ass.

stupid whatever-it-was-that-made-me-sick!

you've just made me lose two shifts!

idiot.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]