Saturday, May 3, 2008

Victor's 22nd Birthday @ 100 Mile

okay guys, first things first..

thank you cn and fly for putting the pictuers on facebook;

meaning thank you for putting them up so that i could steal and blog them.

a quarter of us
the pictures arent in order..
diyana, cn. birthdayboy. fly me
rach cn victor me fly ashkath fly ash zehan eileen van vic anastasia carrie
victor anas van carrie mj kath
me fly
me vic cn
CLAS. so not in order!
carofly me ashbash cn
fly ash rach
blah~
now give the spastic look~
birthday boy and his bitches
loving the girl
love him <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYA9TEh-PNFXD7Q89oiTn8x7S-xcUH9CYHppCz6n8whgyZjRkqQHtnBjmFWXscSZDMkeTe7lp4jv4gUeGTVWUQl-DyxcTk_M6ux_krT2assz2fXBbTUaacxg_DgalBJaETIEjoGhAIA4cn/s1600-h/n596141773_856850_4401.jpg">


the loved one











yes, i'm tired of naming people in all the pictures.










deal with it.










LAS
oh yes..

we bought a new bunny :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]