Wednesday, November 28, 2007

going under in a bikini

yesterday was.. in one word.. exhausting.

my day started off with me having fifteen minutes to clear my camp residue of the night into my room before rushing off to work at Satsuki.

had to make a mad dash to make it for my train and got off at Burnley to get a change over to the Glen Waverly line..

.. only to have a damn announcement tell me that the train has been delayed.

mahai!

at this point of time i was already a little frantic, annoyed and well.. downright just distracted.

when the train finally arrived, obviously any idiotic-but-sane person would just jump in and then realize one stop later that they actually got on the wrong train.

ugh!

so obvbiously, this very moronic, utterly idiotic and by that point of time very stressed and jittery had to take the train back to Burnley only to finally get on the right train to get to work.

it pays off to take the earlier train sometimes because in the end i was only 8 mins late :)

anyway.. work.. work... work..

and then got off work and was allowed to pack some sushi back..

.. headed to the city (whilst eating breakfast/lunch/brunch(?)) to meet cn and alice and a couple other girls who work at Rasa Malaya for some karaoke.

it seems like yesterday i was time incompetent and was unable to be early for anything!

anyway.. karaoke.


we all know that i cant sing to save my fat arse and i think i made everyone deaf.

not only was i singing very badly, i sang sappy-as-hell love songs all afternoon

yes, feel sorry for them. dont let the smiles delude you.

the girls.

jenny. alice.

alice. cn. me

ditto.

cn and me.

yes, i realize i look like hell and a half but i just got 'back' from work so i'm excused :D

alice. cn.

cn. joanne.

cn. pui ying.

alice. me.

alice. cn. me

alice. joanne.



py.
py. jenny.

alice.

match the names up urself lazy arses!

singaholic!

anyway, when we got kicked out from Kbox we all took the train to Rasa for dinner.

depressing, aint it?

when we arent working.. we're there anyway!

whatever..

dinner.

anyway,
penny joined us there..


all the malayan 'girls'

see ann and jenny


camwhores!!


but okay okay, jenny runs this kinda online business thing selling clothes. weishop - go take a look.

ngeargh.

after a long camwhore session and when we're all stuffed to death and when alice proved to us all who rules the kitchen..


.. we headed over to Jenny's place to look at her clothes.

we tried dresses after dress and we camwhored to death (its in cn's camera and she didnt upload them on facebook last night)

meh.

i think she got me addicted to online shopping.

shoes that i need to buy




yes people!

i have finally decided on tattoo designs.

this on the side of my calf

or

this somewhere .. dont know yet

tell me what you guys think!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]