Tuesday, November 20, 2007

plain jane.

imperfect.

always was, always will be.

-

did you know that the snow in snow globes used to made out of flakes of gold?

i kinda want a snow globe ><

-

Thursday : 15th.

so the last time i actually updated i was talking about how i was gonna go to the hairdressers.

well, i did and no, i'm not taking pictures.

not much difference actually.

just a cut and some streaks.

-

Friday : 16th.

headed out to the city and then to work.

(to be honest, i dont really remember .. much)

i remember being really cranky and depressed

-

Saturday & Sunday

stayed home and studied - zik came over :D

-

Monday : 19th

my last paper!! :D

left the house at around 8 and arrived at REB at about 9ish.

zik met me there to wish me good luck (thank you ;) )

sat for the paper and headed to zik's new place to sleep my butt of.

actually, zik henry and i headed over for some (really) bad sushi along lygon before i went to zik's place to sleep.

woke up at about 3-4ish spoke to humphrey for a bit (he was over to help the guys move) and cara came by and then we headed to Lygon court where i got some roses (more to that later)

and then zik and i headed over to nasi lemak house to pack some food back ..

bought a birthday cake at melbourne central..

arrived home where we surprized my mother.

yes, it (was) my mother's birthday.

and yes, she was surprized.

somehow my sister managed to distract her by saying she wanted to have sex with a non existant 18 year old aussie boy -_-"

watched next with zik.

-

Tuesday : now.

packing my stuff to stay over at zik's till sunday..

Xmas swot swot party on tonight.

guys, happy early christmas ;)



xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]